I love to watch this new korean drama - BOYS OVER FLOWERS at KBS Worls (Malaysia) Every Monday and Tuesday from 9.00 pm to 10.10 pm. It has 25 episodes. The story is based on manga HANA YORI DANGO. The Drama also have a few version like F4 Meteor Garden (Taiwan Version) and Hana Yori Dango (Japan Version). I love Korean Version..Yeah!!
F4 Meteor Garden (Taiwan Version)The character I like in Boys Over Flower not other than Gu Jun Pyo..hee.i think maybe cuz I love the undivided love. He only love 1 girl and there will be no other girl in between. I love his character. He didn't know how to show his love to the girl but he will do anyting to protect the girl...hee...like prince charming to me..

I also like Seo Yi jeong played by Kim Beom. He is very cute and smart. Soft spoken and charming. I love to see him smile...love him very much...

I also like Seo Yi jeong played by Kim Beom. He is very cute and smart. Soft spoken and charming. I love to see him smile...love him very much...
Actually I like all the F4 Character in this drama - Jun Pyo , Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong and Woo Bin. All of them have different character. like Woo Bin - he very cool.. Ji Hoo is very protective.. I love all the character..hee..


No comments:
Post a Comment